Saturday, January 8, 2011

My place to read...

I have been complaining for some time now that I can't seem to find time to read all the lovely books that I have. (see previous post about screaming bookcase) Well I have found a solution, I am so proud.  You see I have to sit on my daughters bed till she goes to sleep.  We won't get into what a bad habit that is and the problems that it has caused.  She calls it quality time with mommy, I call it a pain in the butt, lol.  But you can't argue with the cuteness of her reasoning on why she wants me there. Beside I have now decided it is now also reading time for me.  I can managed to get read at least a half a dozen chapters or more and it stops me complaining that I don't have time to read.  I have made wasted time doing nothing but sitting to productive reading time. woo hoo.   

No comments:

Post a Comment