Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Book Review: Living Dead Girl (The Vampire Hunter, #1)

Kindle Edition150 pages
Published April 30th 2013
by S.C. Reynolds


I am usually not one for books about the undead unless they are vampires but this one caught my eye all the same. I read it in one sitting, which is a sure sign of a good book,turning the pages, wanting to know what was going to happen till the very end. The end came before I knew it and left me wanting more. 

More review to come.......Lets rewind this review a bit, grr now I know why I don't do these often. The book is a quick read but a great read all the same. It is about a girl named Aurora Stone, who manages to crawl her way out of her grave a year to the day not knowing what had happened. Taking things rather well she seeks out her best friend Henry. Once he gets over the shock of seeing his best friend alive so to speak. They take matters into their own hands to figure out how and what is going on. Add in a mysteries stranger who knows more then he is saying causing an instant connection between Aurora and Lucas that in the end could lead to both of there deaths. Do I smell a love triangle in the making. We will have to read and see. 

I would highly recommend the book. Didn't realize there was a second book in the series so off to find that one and read it as well.

I give the book 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment